It's day 17 of Cycle #4. Our next insemination will likely take place during the next five days. Same routine - 100mg of Clomid, several follow-ups to make sure my follicle(s) are growing. I'm relieved to know that the dominant follicle this time - 17.5mm as of Friday - is in my left ovary. I was getting concerned that perhaps was something wrong with the left side. I'm looking forward to the next try, working on staying hopeful/positive about our chances. And at the same time, beginning to explore new options.
Tomorrow morning I'll be meeting with our primary doctor to talk about where we are in the process. Should we try another IUI if #4 doesn't work? How many more should we do? Should we try inseminating twice during the next cycle? Should we try a different donor? Is is time to start thinking about IVF and/or adoption? I hope she'll offer the support and hope I need right now to help me believe that one of these days, I will actually have the opportunity to be pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment