Thursday, May 10, 2012
Progesterone Levels
During my insemination last week, the doctor told me to come back in a week to test my progesterone levels and determine whether or not I ovulated. This was the first time in all these tries that someone has mentioned I should do that during the 2WW. While at the laundromat last night, I mentioned to S that I wasn't actually planning to go to the clinic today since I didn't see the point. I'd know in a week whether or not I ovulated if I got my period or was pregnant. To me, it seemed like just an annoyance to have to wake up early again, show up at the clinic and sit for an hour in the waiting room just to help them make more money. S countered the point, saying he thought it was important, especially since it might give the doctors some more information about whether or not the meds I'm taking are effective. I found myself feeling angry and resentful about having to go to the clinic again. But I woke up this morning and went. It wasn't that big a deal, and I got to work early. And later in the day, I received a phone call from the clinic saying my progesterone levels indicated that I had, indeed, ovulated. That's certainly positive news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment