I finally finished my 10-day course of progesterone last night... thank goodness. It was a roller coaster ride. In short, I was a M-O-O-D-Y moodson for the past week. Feeling really grumpy, overwhelmed by everything going on in my day-to-day life (like waking up for work, cooking, cleaning and grocery shopping), hating the city and how hard it is to navigate, frustrated and irritable overall. I just didn't feel like myself. It was NOT fun, and makes me nervous about how the Clomid is going to affect me.
Luckily, S was an incredibly patient partner. He helped remind me that hormones are super powerful, and that I might be feeling overwhelemed because of them. He supported me daily, listened to my complaints, and hugged me. I was so grateful to him for his understanding, and for not becoming overwhelmed himself, even though his mom is visiting for the holidays and he's got a lot on his own plate.
Now it's a waiting game again. Everything I've read indicates it could be anywhere from 2-14 days before I get my period. Once I do, I'll head back to the clinic for my first round of Clomid. One day down.
No comments:
Post a Comment