- 1 DPO: General "awareness" about my uterus. Feeling pretty alert, sensitive, tender.
- 2 DPO: Continued tenderness and awareness. Some mild cramps on both the left and right side.
- 3 DPO: Mild crampiness, still aware of how much I can feel my uterus in general throughout the day.
- 4 DPO: A sudden shift. I don't feel anything at all. I suddenly realize how much I've grown accustomed to being present with my reproductive system. All goes quiet. I think, "maybe I'm not pregnant."
- 5 DPO: Wake with continued silence. Then, in the middle of the day, I'm sitting at my computer at work and suddenly "winded." Some movement catches me my surprise, and I have to take a deep breath. Awareness returns. I rediscover hope.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
2WW Symptoms
It has been a short five days since we did the IUI, and I have been waiting patiently to see what happens. I feel surprisingly calm about the whole thing. While I am, of course, curious and interested to know whether or not I am pregnant, I am not feeling the kind of desperation, urgency or anxiety I thought I might. I am merely enjoying my day-to-day life, trying to breathe and be healthy, and observing. Here's what I have experienced in my body so far (DPO = Days Past Ovulation):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment