Saturday, January 7, 2012

Signs of Ovulation?

It is day 11 of my cycle and I used an ovulation test twice today.  Both tests came out negative.  But I'm pretty sure I'm almost there; I had some very possible signs of possibly soon ovulation today.  I started out the day with a burst of energy and felt on top of the world until lunchtime.  Immediately following lunch, I had a raging headache and drastic mood shift.  It was like a light switch; all of a sudden, I was feeling the most grumpy, irritable, and overwhelmed I had in weeks.  Sitting at work, all I could think about was wanting to be home and under the covers.  I finally got home and was snippy with S all evening.  I kept having to remind myself that I was likely feeling so bad because of the hormonal shift, not because there was anything bad or stressful happening in my life.  But it was incredibly hard to keep that in perspective when I was feeling pressure in my chest, tension in my head, and anxiety about whether or not I was peeing on the ovulation test stick correctly.  I hope a positive test will soon help to put this day in perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment