Saturday, February 25, 2012
Post-IUI
Post-IUI, I ended up having a day filled with unexpected, very strong cramps. So much so that I had trouble going to the bathroom, trouble sitting at my desk, trouble walking in high heeled boots for hours upon end. Upon arriving home all I wanted to do was put on some non-binding pants and curl up on the couch. Which is exactly what I did. At that point, I suddenly had a mild fever and nausea (which, to be honest, might have been the outcome of some random Thai food I ordered for lunch today). Nevertheless, I was exhausted, run-down, and physically very uncomfortable. Ultimately I caved and decided to take some acetaminophen to relieve some of my pain. When I searched "post-IUI cramping" on the Internet, I found some testimonials from fellow TTCers saying it was completely normal and might actually an outcome of using fertility meds, ovulation and the catheter. It was a completely different experience than last time, but reassuring to know that it wasn't totally out of the realm of IUI experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment