Today is Day 12 of Cycle 2 of TTC. I went to the clinic this morning for another ultrasound after having taken Clomid again for five days. Our primary doctor ended up meeting with me, which brought me so much relief. Even having sat with her for two brief meetings makes me feel so much more safe and comfortable with her. I realized that for the next IUI, I'm going to ask for a female doctor to perform the insemination. It makes a difference for me.
I am so glad I listened to S and my gut around the fact that I didn't want to wait another two months to keep moving forward in this process. It requires so much patience as is, and I am grateful to have another opportunity to go through an IUI so soon after the last try. I've been reading other queer TTC blogs and learning that really, for most folks, it does take time - sometimes a long time - and a lot of patience, willingness to keep trying, and money to get pregnant. I'm trying to hold on to hope, albeit a more muted and cautious version than last time.
No comments:
Post a Comment