The doctor today said everything was looking good. He told me to transfer my medical records to the new provider, give our primary doctor at this clinic a call at 20 weeks, and to send a photo of the baby and let them know how the delivery went. S and I looked at each other with wide eyes. His words made it seem like the whole experience is going to go by really fast. Only 220 days to go.
Monday, June 18, 2012
8 Weeks, 4 Days
Last visit with our fertility clinic. It was somewhat bittersweet - I've gotten very comfortable there, and I'm anxious about starting over with a new set of providers. But it was great to see the ultrasound and the little blinking heartbeat again.
The doctor today said everything was looking good. He told me to transfer my medical records to the new provider, give our primary doctor at this clinic a call at 20 weeks, and to send a photo of the baby and let them know how the delivery went. S and I looked at each other with wide eyes. His words made it seem like the whole experience is going to go by really fast. Only 220 days to go.
The doctor today said everything was looking good. He told me to transfer my medical records to the new provider, give our primary doctor at this clinic a call at 20 weeks, and to send a photo of the baby and let them know how the delivery went. S and I looked at each other with wide eyes. His words made it seem like the whole experience is going to go by really fast. Only 220 days to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment